- Please, no cell phones in class
- For emergency purposes only, cell phones may be brought into class but must remain on silent not vibrate.
If you must answer your phone in an emergency, please step outside of class before answering your phone.
- We understand getting to class on time can sometimes be a struggle. If you arrive after class has started, please wait outside the door until after opening centering/mediation.
- As a courtesy to others, refrain from using scented perfumes and/or lotions.
- Leave shoes under the entryway benches. Please, no shoes in our studios.
- Yoga is practiced in bare feet. Please remove your socks before class.
- For everyone’s safety, you must not assist other students during class. This is the job of our trained staff!
- When there is a class in session and you are waiting in the hallway, please keep your voice down to a whisper.
- If you must leave class early, inform the instructor ahead of time.
- Clean up after yourself. If you use one of our mats, please wipe it down after class. Put props away neatly. Wipe up any sweat around your mat. Mat spray is available at the front desk.